Warning: Last items in stock!
|Hair Type||Indian Remy Human Hair|
|Knotting||Single knots around the perimeter, double knots elsewhere.|
Uniwigs lace wigs are made with Top Quality remy human hair which is long lasting and more durable. Handtied lace cap construction has the natural appearance of scalp wherever the hair is seperated, and imitates most sucessfully the natural movement of real hair. They are virtually undetectable and can be worn in a variety of styles including a high ponytail or updo.
Care tips for curled hair products :
1. All wigs have been washed before shipping, so it can be worn directly when you get it.
2. Please style the curl texture gently, by fingers only . Do not use a comb , especially when it is wet .
3. If you need to wash the hair, please make sure the water is warm, not hot . 1. put shampoo in a container of water and stir it into full foam . 2. put the hair into the water, and wash gently. Never rub the hair. 3. after washing , put conditioner in another container of clean warm water. keep the hair in it for 5 minutes, rinse it with water, and remove the water with a clean towel . 4. put the wig on the stand and let it air dry.
4. Curl texture needs special attention. Mal operation will cause messy or loose the waves, so please keep following the tips above to keep the texure lasting longer .
1. The hair length should be measured from the head top to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig. *It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair, part it anywhere you like, perm it, dye it, etc. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
3. The lace is a delicate material and should be handled with care.
4. Jet Black is not recommended to lighten or lift color from this hair. If you must color the hair , we recommend a lighter color and using semi permanent color only.