Production Time: 3-4 business days
production time does not include delivery time
The color hair samples is strongly recommended to be purchased together with human hair products when you are unsure of the color.
UniWigs has made viewing a color ring easy with our "Color Ring Loan Program".Here is how it works:
1. Select the right color ring and pay for it.
2. Once you decide on a color, return the color ring within one month. And your money paid for the color ring will be refunded as loyalty points. You can redeem the loyalty points any time before it expires.
3. Please be sure that the color ring can be reused before you return it.
Halo extensions feature a transparent flexible wire. UniWigs Halo extensions possess 2-in-1, containing both a wire and four clips for optimal security, although the clips are optional and removable.
Rachael will transform your look and add instant volume to your existing hair. Rachael features high-quality Kanekalon synthetic fiber, which is lightweight, soft to the touch and available in a variety of rich natural colors.
* Please note: Kanekalon fiber is not heat-friendly and cannot be styled with heat styling tools.
· People with a hair length of 15”-16”.
· Those with a sensitive scalp.
· Those with fine to medium hair volume.
*Please note: We do not recommend these hair extensions for people with very fine or thin hair.
Weft Size: 9.75"x 2.75"
1. Brush your hair and halo hair extension thoroughly to get rid of frizzy and tangle with UniWigs Loop Brush.
2.Separate your hair into two sections, leave about 1.5” from your hairline, tying the back hair into a bun at the top of your head
3.Adjust the wire length that fits the size of your head.
4.Takedown your bun, brush your hair smoothly. Make sure your real hair is covering all the wefts of the halo. Be soft when you brush all of your hair, especially when crossing over the wire.
Before you wear the halo extension for a whole day, it needs to be molded to your head shape. If you adjust it in the right place, you will feel a lot more secure and wearable.
If you feel too tight or too loose, just adjust the wire reserved on one side.
No. It’s kanekalon synthetic fiber which is very natural to human hair but it’s heat unfriendly.