At UniWigs.com, we stand behind our product. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a hassle free return and exchange policy. Please see our guideline below for details.
WHAT IS INELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- The frontal lace was cut or damaged
- The original packing or product was altered
- The item was worn or sprayed any hair styling products
- The item was damaged and the original status was changed
- Custom and clearance items
There is no fee for cancellations on orders placed within 24 hours.
Any cancellation for orders placed on our website after 24 hours will incur a 15% restocking fee.
We allow one time free exchange for each order.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more, we will contact you to obtain the payment for the additional amount.
- If the exchange item(s) costs less, the difference will be applied as a store credit towards your next purchase.
- Before Shipping, for any changes on orders placed above 24 hours, a 15% re-production fee will be applied.
- Once an exchange is completed, returns will not be acceptable.
- A 30% re-production fee is applied after 7 days from the date the order is placed.
All returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
The package must be returned to us within 10 days of receiving your order.
Refunds will be applied to the original form of payment used to purchase the item(s).
Once your return is received and confirmed the refund, please allow 10 business days for money back.
You have two choices for refund:
- Store Credit - $0 fee if you return your item for store credit to be used for a future order(s). Store credit available for each order is limited
- Return for Refund: 15% Restocking Fee
- Go to UniWigs.com and log in your account.
- Find "Order history" and click on the order for return. Scroll down and click the tag "Make A RMA slip" online request.
- Once the return status becomes "waiting for package", please send the return within 5 days.
Please note: UniWigs does NOT provide return labels. Please certify your returning package. UniWigs is not responsible for lost packages.