The color hair samples is strongly recommended to be purchased together with human hair products when you are unsure of the color.
UniWigs has made viewing a color ring easy with our "Color Ring Loan Program".Here is how it works:
1. Select the right color ring and pay for it.
2. Once you decide on a color, return the color ring within one month. And your money paid for the color ring will be refunded as loyalty points. You can redeem the loyalty points any time before it expires.
3. Please be sure that the color ring can be reused before you return it.
Sometimes eyelashes just need an extra boost! Unlike lash extensions, UniWigs x Iconsign Lash Lift Perming treatment simply curls your natural lashes long-term and requires no upkeep.
UniWigs x Iconsign Lash Lifting Treatment is the perfect solution for those who are looking for long, fluttery eyelashes without spending too much time or money.
[PREMIUM] LASH LIFT PERMING KIT 2021 PINK ALL THE WAY includes:
Spooly x 3, Lash Cotton Swabs x 6
AT HOME LASH LIFT PRO TIPS:
- Remember to remove contact lenses before treatment.
- Avoid wearing eye makeup for up to 24 hours before the treatment.
- Avoid wearing waterproof mascara for up to 48 hours before the treatment.
- Use cleanser solution #4 or an oil-free makeup remover to remove any makeup residue, oil, or dirt from your lashes.
- Apply gel pads to cover your bottom lashes, so that your top lashes don't stick to them.
- Close your eyes so that any chemical fumes don't cause your eyes to water.
- Remember if your eyelashes are naturally fine or lightly colored then they will need less time to process.
- The smaller the lash lift rod, the tighter and more dramatic the curl. The bigger the lash lift rod, the softer and more natural the curl.
- Comb out your lashes with a spooly and make sure that they are straight and not all touching each other.
- Apply the treatment as close to the lash line as possible.
- If the solution gets into your eyes or causes any irritation, wash your eyes with cool water immediately.
- Be gentle with your lashes! Try not to rub or touch them too much and avoid sleeping face down.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours and try to avoid steam as well.
- Avoid any oils, lotions, creams, and products near the eyes for the first 24 - 48 hours.
- Regular mascara can be worn but avoid waterproof mascara and other harsh cosmetics.